Disclaimer of Warranties and Damages; Limitation of Liability
TheBioMatShop.com and FujiBio-RichWay makes no representation that the written materials contained in the site are appropriate or authorized for use in all countries, states, provinces, county or any other jurisdictions. If you choose to access this site, you do so on your own initiative and risk and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
The materials in the site are provided “as is and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, TheBioMatShop, FujiBio-RichWay and licensors disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of mechantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. TheBioMatShop, FujiBio-RichWay and licensors do not warrant or represent that the information contained in the site is accurate, complete, correctly sequenced, reliable or timely or that the site will be uninterrupted or free of errors and/or viruses. You use the site at your sole risk.
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to breach of contract, tor, or neglience, will FujiBio-Richway, the BiomatShop.com, World’s Finest Health products and licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages (including lost profits) that arise out of or in connection with any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, defects, unseemliness or unauthenticated of any content in the site, or the use or inability to use this site or any content therein. In no event shall FujiBio-RichWay, TheBiomatShop.com, World’s Finest Health Products, related parties’ and licensor’s aggregate liability to you for any loss, damage, or claim related to arising out of this site exceed the total amounts paid by you to the The BioMatShop, FujiBio-Richway and World’s Finest Health Products for accessing this site, if any.
This agreement is effective until terminated by the TheBioMatShop.com and FujiBio-RichWay for any reason, with or without notice. Upon any termination of this agreement, you will immediately discontinue your use and access of the site and destroy all materials obtained from it.
TheBioMatShop.com and FujiBio-RichWay may amend or modify this Agreement or impose new conditions at any time upon inclusion of a notice on the site signifying that this agreement has been updated. Any use of the site by you after such update shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such amendments, modifications or new conditions.
This agreement will be governed by Hawaii law without effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. If any provision of this agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
It is the policy of TheBioMatShop.com to respond to claims of intellectual property infringement. TheBioMatShop.com will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Pursuant to the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to a Service Provider’s Designated Agent.
Notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent for this site:
Service Provider(s): TheBioMatShop.com
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.