Activated Carbon Replacement Filter for Alkal-Life 7000SL
Now with the world’s first and most advanced pH calibration system ever offered, this system assures that the pH level you select is precise and 100% accurate.
This is the only calibration system that filters all types of water to guarantee you are getting the best water quality available.
You should also purchase a Alkal-Life 7000sL Cleaning Filter for cleaning every 6 months.
How to use the Alkal-Life 7000sL Cleaning Filter
- Change your filter when the counter reaches 999. Use a cleaning filter every 6 months before installing your new carbon filter.
- Unplug the machine before changing the filter or cleaning the unit.
- Detach the triangular spout from the acidic outlet hose and put the cap included with the cleaning filter on it.
- Remove the large back cover and remove the filter. Peel off the safety seal on the cleaning filter and install it as you would a regular filter cartridge.
- Turn the metal flexi-hose upwards.
- Slowly turn on the water pressure. To avoid making a mess, avoid turning the water pressure to full force.
- When water begins to come out of the flexi-hose, turn the water pressure back off.
- Allow the cleaning filter 3-5 hours to process. Do not use the Alkal-Life 7000sL during this time.
- After the 3-5 hour time-frame, turn the metal flexi-hose back down and remove the black cap from the acidic outlet hose.
- Turn the water pressure on completely and allow water to flush through the unit for 5-10 minutes.
- Turn off the water pressure.
- Remove and discard the cleaning filter cartridge. Install your new activated carbon water filter.
- Plug in your Alkal-Life 7000sL. Before turning on the water, press the reset button located above the filter cartridge for 5 seconds to reset the filter count on the unit.
- Reinstall the back door of the unit.
- Enjoy your fresh, clean water and Alkal-Life 7000sL!